Tanah Lot Bali Tour
>> VISIT TAMAN AYUN TEMPLE
Taman Ayun Temple is a temple which is used as altar by Hindu people specially exists in Bali Island and it is one of the heritages from Mengwi Empire. It is encircled by big fishpond with huge temple area. The temple buildings are boosting high with high philosophy, story and religious.
>> VISIT MONKEY FOREST
Alas Kedaton is a small monkey forest with the width about 6-7ha located in the middle of the rice field in Tabanan regency, west part of Bali. The monkeys in Alas Kedaton are very tame and free gallivanting in temple yard, so that the calm atmosphere is sometime solved by noise voice of the monkey, which are playing around and scrambling of food. The monkeys who dwell in this forest, there are jump up and down in temple wall, take a bath in moat or there is also hang out in few leaves representing impression view.
>>VISIT TANAH LOT
Tanah Lot is a Balinese Hindu Temple on the rock and the seawater encircles it when the sea water is tide. It is looked to be adrift in on the ocean and owns the magnificent view of sunset in the late afternoon. There are several points to see this temple with all amazing view. At some nooks of coral reef around Tanah Lot Temple there are holy tame snake in black and white color where according to the local society believe that it as a deity property and as the guard of the temple from the bad influence.
Departure Time: 14.00 || Duration: 5 Hours
Rates apply for FIT Min 02 persons travelling together.
Tour excludes: meals fee and any other personal (optional) expenses
AREA COVERED FOR PICK UP :
- Nusa Dua
- Benoa Harbour
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate