Pass through unworldly beauty – natural rice paddies, quaint Balinese villages, temples and local markets – on the scenic drive to Bali Elephant Camp, located in the historic village of Carangsari, birth place of Bali’s national hero ‘Ngurah Rai’ and only a short distance from the Sangeh monkey forest. Bali Elephant Camp is situated between the rice paddies, jungle, and the Ayung River (where we also do white water rafting) and is one of the most natural places in Bali…
Our elephants come from Sumatra, and as part of our efforts to conserve this magnificent species, we’d like you to learn more about them, go trekking and experience life with our incredible elephants! By riding our elephants you help us help other elephants in Sumatra by providing funds for food and land to make sure their homes remain protected.
Don’t forget to bring : Sun Screen and Camera.
Please book in advance to avoid from fully booked condition
AREA COVERED FOR PICK UP :
- Nusa Dua
- Benoa Harbour
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate