Bali Country Side
Let’s be Balinese…!!! learn to make offering ornament, Bali coffee making process, Balinese wine (Arak) making process and some other local activities.
A scenic drive “off the beaten track” with time to stop and appreciate the tranquil beauty of Bali. Our professional tour guide will enlighten you on Balinese farming traditions, cultures, lifestyle, and get you back to nature with trekking into rice fields and visit farming activities, rivers, villages, tropical plantations, coffee, and cacao and be involved with the local people.
Once past the busy area, you start to explore unspoiled country side and villages of back roads. We will make a stop at Padangaling village in the soul of paradise for riding Becak (Pedi cab) and take us to the elementary school to see and learn Balinese school activities. There will be opportunities to present some gifts to the students in their classes. Rice field trekking, river trekking and the farming activities experience, will give you the reality of local daily routine.
Departure time: 08.30 || Duration : 08 Hours
Adult : USD$ 95/pax
Children : USD$ 70/pax
above price per person for minimum 2 persons
Don’t forget to bring: Sun Screen, Hat, and Camera.
AREA COVERED FOR PICK UP :
- Nusa Dua
- Benoa Harbour
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate